Why remain silent?

Let's do something...
Let's talk back to unreasonable feminist demands.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Some Other Feminist Quotes

"The more famous and powerful I get the more power I have to hurt men.Regularly beat him on the head with your shoe." --- Sharon Stone ---

----------

"Hello, my name is Mary Man-Hating-Is-Fun," one participant said. "I am 23 years old, and I am what a feminist looks like. Ever since I learned to embrace my feminist nature, I found great joy in threatening men's lives, flicking off frat brothers and plotting the patriarchy's death. I hate men because they are men, because I see them for what they are: misogynistic, sexist, oppressive and absurdly pathetic beings who only serve to pollute and contaminate this world with war, abuse, oppression and rape." Members of the FAL wore scissors around their necks, as members of the audience lightheartedly sang a song about castration.University Of New HampshireFeminist Action LeagueThe New Hampshire (University Newspaper) Mar-27-2005

----------

MALE: ... represents a variant of or deviation from the category of female. The first males were mutants, the male sex represents a degeneration and deformity of the female.MAN: ... an obsolete life form, an ordinary creature who needs to be watched, a contradictory babyA Feminist Dictionary", Kramarae and Treichler, Pandora Press, 1985

----------

No comments: