I found this FEMALE PRIVILEGE LIST on a MRA-Forum posted by a MRA-member as response to the Feminist 'Male Privilege List'.
1) Career wise, I can complain about harassment and not laughed at or have my gender called into question by both genders.
2) I can skip a few years of employment and then return, demanding the same rises that others have had who remained employed. If my demand is not met, I can accuse the company of discrimination.
3) Even though I'm more likely to abuse children, I am perceived as sweet & innocent.
4) If I start a fight with a man, I can be guaranteed others will come to my defense - even if he isn't defending himself.
5) I can go to a bar and drink for free.
6) I almost never have to worry about being sexually harassed by my boss as I can take him to the cleaners if he even tries it.
7) My ability to do a certain job will never come into question because of my gender.
8 ) I can fall on my gender as a sympathy vote if I run for politics.
9) I can marry someone based on thier financial or social status like it will actually empower me more.
10) I can sexually assault men and remain legally immune.
11) I can go out in public wearing almost anything without being harrassed or judged as I have a lot more options in clothing, whereas men are generally restricted in their 'acceptable' dress codes.
12) If I so happen to meet someone at a party, and decide to have sex, I would be viewed as being 'empowered' and television even promotes this with programmes like 'sex in the city'.
13) I can sexually mutilate my male children and deprive them of a few thousand nerves which assist greatly in enhancing sexual pleasure.
14) My handbag is my world and get to have groups follow me for a simple pee.
15) I don’t have to worry about the father's opinion if I get pregnant, it's all about me!
16) I can bash men and no one bats an eye-lid, if a man bashes us women - we call him a misogynist and people will shun him.
17) I can date more than one man at the same time, and society would think I'm empowered.
18) I can put on the television and be safe in the knowledge that women are portrayed positively while men are portayed as idiots or abusers.
19) I am practically imune from legal repercussions for my actions as I have feminist groups coming to my saviour - even killing my children or husband.
20) I reproduce - that must be pretty awesome for guys to witness.
21) I can fake an orgasm... something almost impossible for a guy to do.
22) No pharmacist can claim the right to deny me any medicines I ask for at a drug store as I can claim discrimination. Of course, if I'm underage that's different - duh.
23) Even when I am acting within my gender role, I am GAINING from it, rather than being oppressed as I can CHOOSE to stay at home and enjoy watching the children grow up while my husband (assuming I bother to keep him around) works his ass off to keep a roof over our head.
24) If I go to church, I can attend knowing the folks are taught immeasurable levels of respect for me and it is meant to be mutual respect.
25) I don’t have to live up to expectations of how thin I am supposed to be - feminism freed me from such pettiness.
26) I get to use PMS as an excuse for murdering my children or husband.
Feminism has given women privileges without responsibility, and men are left with no choice but to pick up the slack.
If anybody knows about other female privileges, please let me know. Looking forward to your comments.